Five children who were rescued from the Turpin house of horrors only to be placed with an alleged pedophile were forced to eat their own vomit and told to commit suicide, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The children were also hit with belts and sandals, told they were ‘worthless’, and threatened with being returned to depraved biological parents David and Louise Turpin – both now serving life sentences for years of abuse dished out to their 13 children.

Earlier this year, DailyMail.com revealed that evil foster dad Marcelino Olguin, 63, has been charged with seven counts of committing a ‘lewd and lascivious act on a child’ and six of torture.

His reign of terror was said to have been aided and abetted by his wife Rosa, 58, and daughter Lennys, 37, who were both landed with multiple child abuse charges, one of witness intimidation and another of fraud.

The new details of the abuse visited on the siblings has emerged after three of the girls sued Riverside County Children’s Services Division and contractor ChildNet in July for placing them in the Olguins’ home.

The Turpin family made headlines in 2018 after 13 siblings were rescued from their parents’ ‘house of horrors’ in Perris, California where they were forced to live under horrific, abusive conditions 

Five of the siblings who were still minors at the time were then placed in foster care under Marcelino and Rosa Olguin (pictured at their arraignment last December) who are now facing child abuse charges against multiple foster children

Five of the siblings who were still minors at the time were then placed in foster care under Marcelino and Rosa Olguin (pictured at their arraignment last December) who are now facing child abuse charges against multiple foster children 

Three of the Turpin girls sued Riverside County Children's Services Division and contractor ChildNet in July for placing them in the Olguins' home (pictured) in April 2018

Three of the Turpin girls sued Riverside County Children’s Services Division and contractor ChildNet in July for placing them in the Olguins’ home (pictured) in April 2018 

According to the complaint, both Riverside County and ChildNet – a Long Beach based fostering charity – knew of the Olguins’ behavior before sending the children to live at their Perris, California, home.

The two organizations had allegedly received several complaints about the trio from other foster children in their care before the Turpin children arrived – and ignored a separate complaint from one of the Turpin girls according to the lawsuit.

As a result, three of the Turpin sisters now aged seven, 16, and 17,  allegedly suffered three years of sexual abuse at the hands of Marcelino.

Marcelino allegedly fondled all three on the buttocks, legs and breasts, ‘kissed them on the mouth’ and made ‘sexually suggestive comments.

Along with Rosa and Lennys, he also subjected them to physical abuse – including slapping them in the face with sandals and pulling their hair – and emotionally abused them by making them sit outside for hours at a time as punishment.

The abuse also included ‘confession circles’ where the Olguins’ would make them recount the horrors of their upbringing and preventing them from speaking to their adult siblings.

All five children were repeatedly threatened with having their hands put into an electrical socket and made to watch as Lennys allegedly tortured another child in their care.

The new revelations come as the Olguins prepare to face criminal charges– beginning with a two-day pre-trial hearing slated to begin on January 13.

All three have pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of child abuse. 

According to the complaint, the Olguins had a history of 'abusing and neglecting children' who had been placed in their caare

According to the complaint, the Olguins had a history of ‘abusing and neglecting children’ who had been placed in their caare 

Three of the Turpin sisters claim they were sexually, physically, and emotionally abused by foster dad Marcelino Olguin

Three of the Turpin sisters claim they were sexually, physically, and emotionally abused by foster dad Marcelino Olguin

The complaint lists a number of shocking allegations including claims the children were forced to eat their own vomit and told they were worthless

The complaint lists a number of shocking allegations including claims the children were forced to eat their own vomit and told they were worthless 

Riverside County Children's Services Division and contractor ChildNet - a Long Beach-based charity - are accused of having knowledge about the Olguins' behavior before sending the children to live at their home

Riverside County Children’s Services Division and contractor ChildNet – a Long Beach-based charity – are accused of having knowledge about the Olguins’ behavior before sending the children to live at their home 

Marcelino Olguin

Charity Douglas, 50, is the child welfare boss whose social workers sent five Turpin children to live with an alleged pedophile

Riverside County Children’s Services Division is overseen by 50-year-old Charity Douglas (right) – a career bureaucrat who has led the department since September 2018

ChildNet is a Long Beach-based charity that specializes in placing vulnerable children with foster parents and has been run since 2013 by Kathy Hughes, 62, who rakes in $398,154 a year.

Meanwhile, Riverside County Children’s Services Division is overseen by 50-year-old Charity Douglas – a career bureaucrat who has led the department since September 2018.

Douglas took on the lucrative $214,765-a-year job after her predecessor was forced out over another abuse case that saw a 13-year-old girl repeatedly raped and made pregnant by her mother’s boyfriend.

Riverside County was eventually forced to pay the girl – named as Jacqueline Doe in the lawsuit – a record $10million after being found guilty of a string of failings.

Just 11 when the rapes began, Jacqueline was 13 when she became pregnant by Deon Austin Welch. The baby has since been adopted.

Perverted Welch, 33, was convicted of multiple counts of rape in August 2019 and is now serving a 230-year sentence at the California Correctional Institution in Tehachapi.

According to the complaint in that case, social workers visited her home 20 times between 2003 and 2010 and knew the child was being abused but they not only failed to remove her, they also made Welch one of her designated caregivers.

Riverside County is also being sued over another incident that saw a baby boy savagely beaten and left with serious head injuries after social workers sent him back to his abusive mother.

Police raided the Turpins' four-bedroom house in Perris, California in early 2018 and found many of the malnourished children shackled to their beds by chains, living in unimaginable filth

Police raided the Turpins’ four-bedroom house in Perris, California in early 2018 and found many of the malnourished children shackled to their beds by chains, living in unimaginable filth

David and Louise Turpin pleaded guilty to 14 counts of torture and other abuse in 2019 and were sentenced to 25 years to life in prison. They are eligible for parole in 22 years

David and Louise Turpin pleaded guilty to 14 counts of torture and other abuse in 2019 and were sentenced to 25 years to life in prison. They are eligible for parole in 22 years

David and Louise Turpin are now serving life in prison

Louise Turpin

David and Louise Turpin – who are now serving life in prison – regularly beat and restrained their children, fed them just once a day, and only allowed them a shower once a year

The attorney in that case is Roger Booth who is also representing the Turpin children.

Named in court papers as ‘Demetrius L’, the complaint says social workers had investigated his mother Lonnie Carranza 12 times over the abuse of her three older children in the five years before his birth but allowed the baby to live with her.

Less than two months after he was born in April 2019, Demetrius was rushed to the hospital with seizures and vomiting.

A doctor who examined the baby said he was the victim of ‘abusive head trauma, that this was not a one-time injury, and that he may suffer long-term developmental consequences.’

Although Carranza was arrested in May 2020 social workers from the Children’s Services Division decided to allow her unsupervised visits with Demetrius.

Incredibly, despite noting that Demetrius was ‘regressing’ after the unsupervised visits, social workers decided to return him to Carranza’s care permanently in June 2020. 

The Turpins were found living in squalor in their family home (pictured) in Perris in January 2018 after one of the siblings crawled out of a window and called the police using a cell phone

The Turpins were found living in squalor in their family home (pictured) in Perris in January 2018 after one of the siblings crawled out of a window and called the police using a cell phone

A month later, the baby was referred back to Douglas’s department after sustaining ‘a large lump on the side of his head’.

Carranza claimed it happened after he got excited. And although a social worker noted he had a scratch on his cheek ‘consistent with a fingernail’ and was not walking or talking, the baby still wasn’t taken away.

Finally, in December 2020, Demetrius was rushed to hospital again – this time with a life-threatening brain bleed that medics said was consistent with abuse.

According to the lawsuit, which was filed in July 2021, despite knowing of Carranza’s abusive behavior, social workers ‘simply refused to do their jobs and instead looked for any opportunity to close their files and avoid taking meaningful action’.



Source link