Simon Cowell continued to look unrecognisable as he arrives at the Britain’s Got Talent launch on Tuesday.
Simon, who has recently shocked fans with his radically different features, was in good spirits as he headed into the coveted theatre, while hosts Ant and Dec were mobbed by the delighted crowds.
Slim: Simon Cowell continued to look unrecognisable as he arrived at the Britain’s Got Talent launch alongside Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly at the London Palladium on Tuesday
Donning one of his signature casual outfits, Simon was in good spirits as he emerged from his car outside the theatre to make his way into the first auditions.
The much-anticipated new series has begun filming this week, and is expected to hit screens in the spring.
The record label boss sparked concern with his ‘unrecognisable’ appearance at the Royal Variety Performance, which was filmed on December 2 and aired on ITV later that month.
Low-key: The TV mogul was among the first to arrive at the London Palladium as he gave a thumbs up to crowds
Happy: Simon, who has recently shocked fans with his radically different features, was in good spirits as he headed into the coveted theatre
Relaxed: Donning one of his signature casual outfits, Simon was in good spirits as he emerged from his car outside the theatre to make his way into the first auditions
Say cheese! At one point Simon paused to pose for a selfie with a delighted fan waiting outside the theatre
Coming soon: The much-anticipated new series has begun filming this week, and is expected to hit screens in the spring
Holy moly! In recent times, however, Simon has sparked concern with his radically different facial features , looking unrecognisable notably in a Britain’s Got Talent promo
As Simon was introducing BGT winner Axel Blake, he left TV viewers distracted by his incredibly smooth visage, that may be the result of cosmetic surgery, with one asking: ‘What’s he done to himself?’.
The record producer had previously sparked concern by his appearance and, taking to Twitter, one viewer wrote: ‘Just saw Simon Cowell on the Royal Variety show, what has he done to himself?.’
While another added: ‘WTF have you done to your face lad?’ and a third added: ‘Simon Cowell needs to stop having facelifts!’
Agreeing, a fourth commented: ‘Flicked over during halftime of the football and was that Simon Cowell of George Michael ordered from Wish on stage’.
Another said: ‘Simon Cowell’s had a “little work” done’ and on more joked: ‘What on earth happened to Simon Cowell?’.
He previously sparked concern from fans in a promo video shared to social media on earlier last month.
The TV mogul looked unrecognisable as he sported an incredibly smooth complexion, bright white teeth and enhanced features.
Simon recently revealed that he took his love of Botox too far , with his final treatment leaving him looking like ‘something out of a horror show’.
According to The Sun, the talent show boss said he decided to stop when his strange appearance left son Eric, eight, in hysterics.
The former X Factor judge, who shares his son with partner Lauren Silverman, 44, revealed that as a result he no longer has any filler in his face.
No doubt BGT fans were keen to find out who would make up the final line-up on the judging panel, following David Walliams’ departure.
Bruno Tonioli appears to be the name on everyone’s lips after Alan Carr was thought to be taking on the role.
On Monday, it was claimed that Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon were refusing to sign contracts for the latest series of the show.
Who will it be? No doubt BGT fans were keen to find out who would make up the final line-up on the judging panel, following David Walliams’ departure
Legs for days! Simon’s co-judge Amanda Holden was also seen arriving for the auditions, putting on a leggy display in a plunging pale blue blazer dress
Giggling: Meanwhile, host Ant McPartlin was mobbed by the crowds as soon as he arrived which he appeared most amused by
The duo are said to be furious that Bruno will see his new salary match their own – an estimated £850,000.
According to The Sun, Amanda and Alesha sent the latest series into chaos with bosses scrambling to secure the TV favourites ahead of filming beginning in London next week.
A source told the publication: ‘Amanda has been on BGT for 17 years, while Alesha is going into her eleventh year. They don’t think it’s fair a newcomer could walk into the show and be handed the same deal as them’.
‘It’s a bit of a headache for BGT given filming for the next series begins at the London Palladium on Tuesday’.
‘Bruno was still ironing out his contract on Friday too so it’s all very much down to the wire’.
MailOnline contacted reps for Amanda, Alesha and ITV for comment.
Bruno, who is said to be ‘delighted’ to return to Saturday night prime time TV in the UK, will now overshadow his former Strictly co-stars wage by three times.
Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel-Horwood, Motsi Mabuse and Anton Du Beke are all believed to earn £250,000 per series on the Strictly judging panel.
It comes following battle between Bruno – a close friend of Simon’s – and comedian Alan for the role. The show’s judges Alesha and Amanda were told the identity of their new colleague in the last week.
According to the Daily Mail’s Katie Hind, Bruno is yet to sign the contract but the job has been formally offered to him following at tug of war between ITV and BGT boss, who insisted that he had the role following David’s departure.
Alan, 46, is understood to be ‘devastated’ at losing out on the job which he thought was his.