Charles Leclerc dominates in Australia to extend his championship lead but it’s ANOTHER disaster for Max Verstappen as he is forced to retire… while George Russell secures first podium for Mercedes
- Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc wins his second race of the year with a comfortable win
- Max Verstappen was forced to retire with his car on fire after half-way
- Red Bull’s Sergio Perez finished second, while George Russell was third
- Lewis Hamilton finished fourth ahead of the McLarens of Norris and Ricciardo
- Carlos Sainz span out of the race on lap two on a tough day for the Spaniard
Here is Sportsmail’s live blog for updates on the Australian Grand Prix.